Al Ain, the second largest city in Abu Dhabi, is especially striking for its lush vegetation, natural oases, and tranquil gardens sprinkled all over its stunning landscape. Take a private Al Ain city tour organized by Dreammytrip and experience a mix of scenic, historic and cultural sights with our highly conversant tour guide.
With a trip at Al Ain Museum, see an impressive collection of arts and artifacts that reflect the history of the region. Stop at Al Ain Fort to marvel at the fascinating displays and also visit Archaeological Park which enthralls you with its verdant greenery.
A drive up to the Jebel Hafeet – the UAE’s second largest peak – allows you to take in the astounding views of the city and beyond. Enriched with medicinal properties, the hot springs at the base of the Jebel Hafeet is further worth exploring. Also, get off at the Al Ain Zoo and the nation’s largest of its kind camel market, where you can gaze at several different varieties of camels.
Know more about our Al Ain City Tour
- Tour lasts for about seven hours
- Admission to Al Ain Zoo is not included
- Ample opportunities to capture beautiful pictures
- Complimentary transfers included in the package (only within Dubai)
- Charges apply for pick up and drop off outside Dubai
- Services of a highly knowledgeable and experienced guide available throughout the trip
|PICK-UP||Pick up and Drop from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah|
|END TIME||Approximately 7:30 AM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|Transfer Type||Private Upto 6 Persons|