See Abu Dhabi’s varied modern and cultural treasures on a city tour with Dream My Trip. Abu Dhabi is not only the largest and capital city of the UAE, but also one of the world’s richest cities.
You’ll visit the mind-boggling Sheik Zayed Mosque, also called Grand Mosque, which is one of the UAE’s architectural gems. With a capacity to hold over 40,000 worshippers at a time, this white structure adorned with exquisite domes and minarets is one of the world’s largest mosques.
A drive along the Corniche Road allows you to enjoy the city’s lush landscaping and lively ambience at its best. As part of the tour, stop by some of the region’s cultural treasures, including Miraj Islamic Art Gallery, Heritage Village and Museum of Abu Dhabi.
Guests can also take a spin through some of the city’s hidden jewels, such as Date Market. Besides opportunities for dining and shopping at Marina Mall, there will be photo ops at landmark destinations like Emirates Palace Hotel and Yas Island’s Ferrari World Theme.
Know more about our Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Tour duration of Abu Dhabi City Tour is approximately 10 hours
- Ample opportunities to capture beautiful pictures
- Complimentary transfers included in the package (within Dubai and Abu Dhabi)
- Charges apply for pick up and drop off outside Dubai
- Services of a highly knowledgeable and experienced guide available
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during Abu Dhabi city tour. Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing are not allowed in Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
|PICK-UP||Pick up and Drop from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah|
|END TIME||Approximately 7:00 PM|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|